Learn more about our award-winning MHA program
- March 27, 2023Braun is a leading expert on private equity investments in health care and studies how private equity ownership impacts the quality of patient care in facilities like nursing homes or rehabilitation centers. Braun credits his experience at Mason for giving him a platform to grow into a national researcher and health policy leader.
- Dr. Alison Evans Cuellar announced as Interim Associate Dean of Research at George Mason University College of Public HealthMarch 15, 2023Leading health policy researcher to advance the research function in the College
- Mason’s Health and Public Safety Workforce Resiliency Training Program helps health care workers prioritize their mental healthMarch 13, 2023Debora Goldberg, associate professor in Mason’s College of Public Health, leads the program made possible by a Health Resources and Services Administration cooperative agreement.
- Health Administration and Policy faculty appointed to two Virginia state-wide initiatives focused on well-being for health care professionalsMarch 13, 2023Debora Goldberg, associate professor in Mason’s College of Public Health, is a leading expert on resiliency and well-being in the health care workforce.
- March 10, 2023Doctor-Rating Websites Lack Convictions and Medical Malpractice Claims Against Some Physicians
- March 1, 2023Julie Kaplan to lead fundraising efforts for College of Public Health
- Cuellar appointed to National Academies committee on improving health and well-being for children and youthFebruary 27, 2023Alison Evans Cuellar, professor in the Department of Health Administration and Policy, was appointed to the Improving the Health and Wellbeing of Children and Youth through Health Care System Transformation committee.
- Fierce Healthcare: Dr. Peter Kongstvedt (affiliate faculty) is quoted on why researching long COVID might be beneficialFebruary 21, 2023Do clinicians really need to diagnose long COVID? We asked the experts
- February 15, 2023Gilbert Gimm, associate professor in the Department of Health Administration and Policy, to serve as treasurer on the state public health association board.
- February 9, 2023Dr. Farrokh Alemi is a professor in the Department of Health Administration and Policy at the George Mason College of Public Health. Dr. Alemi’s research expertise includes the use of data mining, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence in health services research.
- January 30, 2023Researchers led by Professors Farrokh Alemi and Janusz Wojtusiak found that computerized symptom screenings can supplement at-home COVID-19 tests to better confirm the diagnosis for patients and clinicians.
- Master of Health Administration program receives CAHME award for excellence in health care and innovationJanuary 20, 2023Mason’s MHA program received the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) award for its cultural competency, community involvement, environmental focus, and accessibility.
- $1.1 Million HRSA grant to create interprofessional health care learning lab in the College of Public HealthNovember 8, 2022
- May 24, 2022
- May 23, 2022
- May 17, 2022
- College of Health and Human Services Receives $2.6 Million Grant as Part of AmeriCorps and CDC PartnershipMay 17, 2022